High Performance Team Information
Information for high performance athletes and coaches.
- Tokyo 2020 – Modern Pentathlon Nomination Criteria – 16 August 2019
- Tokyo 2020 – AOC Nomination and Selection By-Law – 16 August 2019
- Tokyo 2020 – UIPM Qualification System – Modern Pentathlon – 20 January 2019
Modern Pentathlon Australia has released an updated version of the 2019 Selection Criteria, based on some changes required in order for the document to align with the Australian Olympic Committee Nominations Criteria, that will be released shortly. All athletes and coaches are encouraged to familiarise themselves with this document.
- Modern Pentathlon Australia – 2019 Selection Criteria – UPDATED – Adopted 15 May 2019
- WADA Prohibited List 2020 – effective from 1 January 2020
- Sport Integrity Australia
- UIPM Anti-Doping Rules
- Global DRO – information about the prohibited status of specific substances under the rules of sport based on the current World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List
- UIPM Medical and Anti-Doping Handbook – 2019
- MPA Anti-Doping Education Plan
Countdown to Tokyo 2020
New research shows athletes at high risk of inadvertent doping. Conducted by life science company LCG and revealed at the
Athletes and support personnel can use Global DRO (online search tool) to find out whether the most commonly prescribed and over-the-counter medicines in Australia are permitted or prohibited in their sport