The Seniors, Juniors, U19, U17, U15, U13, U11 and Masters will compete in their individual events across the Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The detailed proposed competition schedule is in the Invitation Letter below.
The Modern Pentathlon Australia Annual General Meeting will be held on the Saturday evening.
The Caulfield Grammar School will host the Fencing, Swimming and Laser Run disciplines. The Riding will take place at Willow Lane Equestrian Centre. Special thanks to everyone involved in securing these wonderful facilities.
Caulfield Grammar School
217 Glen Eira Road, St Kilda East VIC 3183
Willow Lane Equestrian Centre
296 Pillars Rd, Bangholme VIC 3175
The new UIPM Competition Format for the 2024 Paris Olympic Cycle will be replicated as close as possible for the 2023 National Championships. The new rule book has just been released on the UIPM website.
Not all changes are appropriate for us to implement however there are new rules that athletes need to be aware of. Here is the summary with full details in the Invitation Letter below:
- Changes to warm-up timing
- Fencing Bonus Round (increase from 1 point to 2 points)
- Riding (12 jumps / 10 obstacles)
- Laser-Run will change to 5 X 600m with 4 X 5 green shooting series, starting with running for the U19, Juniors & Seniors (Run–Shoot–R-S-R-S-R).
Youth categories keep shooting immediately after leaving the start line
- Training Programs
IMPORTANT FORMS, INFORMATION and COMPETITION DETAILS (keep checking back for any updates)
- Event Invitation Letter
- Registration of Intent to compete – Entry Form A
- Event Entry – Entry Form B
- Riding Licence Certificates – Senior Riding Licence (1.1m) and Junior Riding Licence (1.0m)
- UIPM Modern Pentathlon Rules 2023
- Event Merchandise
- Volunteer Information
News articles from the 2022 Event
National Titles Wrap – Janse van Rensburg wins first title and Lanskey his third >>
Friday wrap – Great opening day of competition at Nationals >>
Event Preview – 2022 Nationals has record entries, new format and Executive elections >>